Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Our Sunday Mornings.

I will remember the kisses.

Our lips raw with love. 

And how you gave me 

Everything you had,

and how I

offered you what was left 

of me.

And I will remember our tiny studio.

The feel of you.

The light from the window,

hitting your face in the morning.

My writing everywhere

Your books and the drape,

that hung beside the bed.

Our morning snuggles and you tickling me,

till I couldn't breathe.

Our afternoons, 

Finally making it to breakfast,

at my favorite place.

Our nights,

Making the bed together,

Cuddling in.

Our bodies spilled together,

sleeping.

The tiny flowing currents between us,

intimate and forever.

Your leg, my leg.

Your arm, my arm.

Your smile and the warmth

of you.

The person who made me laugh again.

And the person I will always,

wish to be laughing with.


No comments:

Post a Comment