Friday, December 1, 2017

"My One and Only, Forever."

Some things go too deep to be forgotten.

Like the way the light would hit your blue-hazel eyes in the morning.

The feeling of your rough, yet smooth hands intertwined with mine.

All the little notes we would write each other.

How I kept every rose you've ever given me.

The matching grey converse and red hoodies.

Late night Walmart trips, and break visits at work.

When we danced in the parking lot, with no music.

Our first New Years Eve.

Our 4th of July on the blanket.

The lion drinking fountain at the zoo.

And finally,
The sprinting across the school parking lot, and tackling each other in hugs and kisses, when my parents finally let me see you again.

Getting lost in you, was the best adventure I've ever had.

I can't stop wanting you, just like how I can't stop breathing.
Wanting you, is killing me.

Please don't forget me and all the things we did..

I watched my world fall apart,
the day my love left me.

Yet, in the midst of all the destruction,
I can still remember you.

Some things are too deep to be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment